HR and Payroll Selection
With so many solutions out there, how do you know which one is right for you? With 20+ years of experience in helping customers make solution decisions and negotiate contracts, I help you quickly arrive at a short list of solutions that are fit for your purpose. I also help you with tools and templates that you can use to manage the selection process. And when it comes to payroll, I wrote the book!
Engagements are always personalized and can take any form or shape. If you only need an hour of advice to make sure you’ve ticked all the boxes, you’ve come to the right place.
- Support a regional manufacturing company with their HCM selection process.
- Help a global consulting company redesign the people function to better support the remote workforce and choose an HCM vendor.
- Design a state-of-the-art HR solution architecture to support the modern workforce of a global high growth service provider.
- Support a customer service company in the gaming industry to navigate the implications of self-employment, and how to prepare for the creator and gig economy. Finished with the selection of a global workforce and payroll vendor.
- Run due diligence projects on HR Tech companies to support VC investment decisions.
I offer exclusive one-on-one sessions to discuss topics that need a confidential, personal approach. These sessions can be very practical, and focus on issues you encountered in your digital transformation journey, or a dispute with an HR or payroll solution vendor. I offer a single session to answer a particular question to a short series and require no long term contract.
We’ll discuss the topics in need of change: What’s working? What’s not? What are ways to resolve the issues? The next step is to tailor a personalized, confidential approach. As always in my work, I focus on actions that drive tangible results. I strive to empower people. I would love to engage in a conversation with you!
- Help a CHRO navigate the challenges of the new world of work and remote leadership
- Create a short list of payroll providers for a digital services company
- Support a sales executive to better lead a group of (young) employees and achieve performance objectives
- Coach university graduates to best position themselves for interviews
- Help an executive make a career decision