In my keynotes I challenge audiences to think about their company 5 years from now, what that means for their workforce, and what they can do today to get ready.
I speak on three topics: the future of work and pay, how Web 3.0 changes work and the impact of technology. I connect with a wide range of audiences from companies to public institutions, investors, universities and non-profits.
I present at public and in-company events, focusing on the future workforce and the role of HR and technology. I enjoy speaking in front of audiences large and small. All talks are customized to the audience and no keynote is alike.
You can bring me in for a (remote) keynote, an in-company talk, or a short session to challenge your audience to think about the future of work and its workforce. I also provide a one-hour ‘future of work’ session as kick off for internal meetings, to get the audience into a creative mindset.
- The future of work, skills and technology – dystopian nightmare, or chance for positive change? Keynote at Learning Technologies
- The keynote “Skills – The foundation of your strategic workforce plan” for Anaplan
- The opening keynote “A world without jobs?” for CIO Watercooler
- The closing keynote “Let’s meet your 2025 Employee” at HR Tech Fest Connect
- A keynote on the Future of Pay to kick off the executive customer board of an ERP vendor
The future of work is full of uncertainty: how do you responsibly address the unknown? How can you help your teams to understand what’s at stake? While feeling that you are in control?
I will help you imagine what’s next and enable people at all levels to create actionable plans with a shared vision for the future.
In my workshops, I challenge current thinking. We’ll build intriguing “what if” scenarios as a way to discuss ideas with far reaching implications.
I am known for bringing the future closer: each workshop is tailored to a client’s specific goals and you can expect engaging, pragmatic sessions that will help you achieve tangible results.
- Help a global consulting company redesign the people function to better support the remote workforce.
- Create a state-of-the-art solution architecture to support the modern workforce of a global high growth services provider.
- Support a global customer service company in the gaming industry to navigate the implications of self-employment, and how to prepare for the creator and gig economy.
- Advise a global scale up focused on empowering employees (through frequent feedback and community building) on strategy, messaging and employee engagement.
- Run due diligence projects for venture capitalist to support their investment decisions.
Sometimes you prefer a confidential, personal approach and I offer exclusive one-on-one sessions. These sessions focus on your challenges to help you achieve measurable results — for yourself, for your team and your company. I offer a single session to answer a particular question to a short series and require no long term contract.
We’ll discuss the topics in need of change: What’s working? What does success look like 6 months from now? The next step is to tailor a personalized, confidential approach. As always in my work, I focus on actions that drive tangible results.
I strive to empower people. I would love to engage in a conversation with you!
- Help a CHRO navigate the challenges of the new world of work and remote leadership
- Support a sales executive to better lead a group of (young) employees and achieve performance objectives
- Coach university graduates to best position themselves for interviews